Breplus is a high performance “Building Envelope” coating designed to reflect UV/Infrared radiation.
It is ideal for external or internal wall application.
Breplus is compatible with substrates such as precast panel, cast-in-situ concrete, masonry, aerated block wall and Drywall.
Its “ceramic” feature give an aesthetic finish and creates a cool and comfortable living within a building space as well as cool to touch on the external surface of the building.
- designed to be superior to skim coat and putty
- typical thickness is 2mm – 5mm
- Hard and smooth “ceramic-like” finish
- Reduce UV/infrared radiation
- Cement-free “Green” product
- No sand required (only water)
- “non-powdery” once application cures
- Long lasting aesthetic appearance
- Self-cleansing after heavy shower
- Compatible with any emulsion paint
- Gives a cooler surface thereby keeping interior building space cooler
- Breathes to prevent condensation within substrate
- Longer storage life compared to putty
- Minimal surface shrinkage/expansion resulting in low maintenance
- Inert to bacteria and fungus growth
- Low water permeability, no efflorescence stain on wall